Loan and Grant Highlights
- $24.2 million of new loans and $2.9 million of new grant requests were approved in fiscal year 2020
- 18 total origination projects were approved. All were facility build/expansion or facility-land new projects.
- Eighteen congregations were approved for new construction loans with final loans expected to total $24.2 million
Operations and Support Highlights
- WELS CEF was blessed with an operational surplus of over $1.4 million for fiscal year 2020
- WELS CEF’s $182.9 million loan portfolio includes loans to 209 WELS congregations and affiliates
- Investment special rate offers added $5 million in new investments to aid the CEF lending program
- Over 3,100 WELS members, congregations ,and affiliates have entrusted WELS CEF with $99.0 million in member investments
- $38.5 million of matching grants to mission congregations and $8.7 million of special grants to Home Missions have been provided by WELS CEF since 1993
- WELS CEF has been blessed with an average retention rate of 97.23% for maturing member household investment dollars
- WELS CEF continues to offer loan financing opportunities for WELS self-supporting congregations
- A net asset distribution from WELS CEF of $1,063,457 to Home Missions was approved
Access all the forms and resources you need to invest, request a loan or grant, or implement the Stamp program.