TELL Network’s exponential growth has resulted in an immediate need for male instructors to teach TELL classes in English. What is TELL Network? TELL Network is an online leader training program of Multi-Language Productions, providing an in-depth Bible study curriculum in English, Spanish, Mandarin, and Tagalog to students in places where WELS does not have a presence. Learn more about the program at wels.net/tell.
TELL offers a unique chance to connect with believers around the world and support them as they begin sharing the gospel with their community.
What to Expect
- TWO 1-hour Zoom classes per week for 4 weeks.
- 2 weeks to review Final Projects.
- WhatsApp communication with students (sending class materials, sharing Zoom recordings, answering questions).
- An honorarium of $300 per course taught.
Course materials, including slides and teacher guides, are already made for you!
- A male called worker in fellowship with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod OR a current Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Student in their Middler or Senior year.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Above-average digital literacy (or a willingness to learn).
- A WhatsApp account (free and easy to set up).
- A passion and excitement for training future church leaders around the globe!
If you or someone you know might be interested in this opportunity, learn more and apply at teach.tellnetwork.org.
Learn about the ministry work of WELS Missions.
Support the ministry work of WELS Missions.