TSR Solutions and DVI Consulting
In 1991, Tim Radtke, founder of TSR Solutions, had a single vision for his company: deliver technology solutions that are meaningful to his customers’ business. From this vision, our mantra of Technology on Purpose was born. It remains at the center of everything we do today. We design strategic solutions based on the unique needs of each business we serve, and our solutions are grounded in a customer-first philosophy exemplified by every TSR employee.
In 2015 TSR Solutions and DVI Consulting merged. DVI Consulting was one (of three) original vendors of the ShopWELS program and has continued to play an active role in developing national technology programs for WELS in such areas as PCs, Chromebooks, content filtering, phone systems, etc.. At the time of the merger, DVI had worked directly with over 200 individual churches and schools.
- Building Access
- Video Surveillance
- Emergency Notification Systems
- Data Network (firewalls, content filters)
- IP Phones systems (3 platform tiers; onsite or cloud)
- Data Network Equipment (switches, wireless access)
- Computers, software, and accessories
- Dial tone and Internet Service (and consulting)
- IT service and support
- Technology planning
- Managed Services (network, PCs, etc.)
- Servers and Storage
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Backup Assurance and Testing
- Cloud Services (Hosted Servers, Desktops, Email and Backup)
- Data Center Services (SAS 70 certified and SSAE 16 Type 2 certified)
Rebecca Hitchcock, Dedicated WELS Account Manager
Mark Robinson, WELS Program Administrator
TSR Solutions negotiated specialized national pricing with HP, Digium, and Sophos for all of WELS Synod including churches, schools, members and affiliates. All the products these companies carry will come to you with tremendous discounts, ask us today to see what you qualify for!
Why does the synod need a purchasing program like ShopWELS? Find answers to your questions in the ShopWELS FAQ section.