Northwestern Publishing House (NPH), WELS’ official publisher and Christian retailer, recently launched its new website at nph.net. The site was completely redesigned and reorganized for today’s consumer.
The new site provides an enhanced customer experience through
- intuitive search and filtering capabilities plus easier navigation to help customers find what they are looking for more quickly;
- larger images and more information to assist customers in making purchase decisions;
- an efficient and convenient checkout;
- easy access to account information, order tracking, and order history; and
- a mobile-friendly design.
Other new features include the ability to create wish lists, see recommendations, and share information on books with others. Quick links are available so that customers can sign up to receive NPH news and special offers and get started with the EXTRA Rewards Program, through which NPH donates a percentage of a customer’s purchases to a local church or school.
“As your synod’s publisher, NPH’s mission is to develop biblically sound, Christ-centered resources for our WELS members,” says Bill Ziche, president of Northwestern Publishing House. “We pray that our new website will help you discover books and other materials that will be a blessing to you.”
To learn more, visit nph.net. To shop in person at NPH Christian Books and Gifts Store, visit 1250 N 113th St, Milwaukee, Wis.
View all the articles in the full issue.
WELS churches and schools featured in their local media.