5 Simple steps to host a screening of the new Luther movie in your community
At no cost to your church, your congregation can sponsor a screening of A Return to Grace, Luther’s Life and Legacy at a local theater.
1) Go to tugg.com/titles/a-return-to-grace and pick a theater/date/time for your screening. Indicate if you’d like to incorporate special features like an introduction by your pastor or a post-film discussion.
2) Tugg will handle the logistics with your chosen theater. Once the theater approves the request, you can begin selling tickets for your screening on a personalized online Event Page set up by Tugg.
3) Encourage your members and friends to buy tickets and attend the special event. Helpful tools and resources, including posters, bulletin inserts, a two-minute trailer, and social media posts, will help you with your promotion. Consider ordering some tickets in bulk for those who may not want to purchase tickets online.
4) When the threshold of advance tickets is reached, the screening is confirmed. Contact the theater a day ahead of the screening to finalize last-minute details.
5) Enjoy your night at the movie theater with Martin Luther!
Find more details and all the tools and resources you need at wels.net/reformation500.
Do you have a manuscript, idea, or story from your own life you’d like to share for use in Forward in Christ or on wels.net? Use our online form to share it to our editorial office for consideration.
Get inspirational stories, spiritual help, and synod news from Forward in Christ every month. Print and digital subscriptions are available from Northwestern Publishing House.
Volume 104, Number 4
Issue: April 2017
Copyrighted by WELS Forward in Christ © 2019
Forward in Christ grants permission for any original article (not a reprint) to be printed for use in a WELS church, school, or organization, provided that it is distributed free and indicate Forward in Christ as the source. Images may not be reproduced except in the context of its article. Contact us