SAVE THE DATE
Taste of Missions 2020
Saturday, July 11, 2020
Join WELS Missions for the second annual Taste of Missions event! Sample ethnic cuisine from some of our mission fields while enjoying fellowship and presentations from home and world missionaries alike. Meet former missionaries and committee members who have served WELS Missions and hear stories of God’s magnificent grace in action at home and abroad. View displays, participate in outdoor family-friendly activities, and ask questions about the ups and downs of mission work during a panel discussion. We will conclude the event with a special worship service beginning at 4 p.m., celebrating the blessings the Lord has showered on WELS Missions. We hope you can join us!
Location: Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary, Mequon, Wis.
Time: 11-5 p.m.
Cost: $10 per person; children 13 and under are free
Registration: Opening in March 2020
- 11:00AM – Registration opens; food is available (Grounds next to the auditorium)
- Featured fares from countries where WELS conducts world mission work
- Kid’s games
- 1:30PM – News Headlines from Home Missions
- 1:45PM – Question and Answer Panel Discussion: Home Missions
- 2:15PM – Break
- 2:30PM – News Headlines from World Missions
- 2:45PM – Question and Answer Panel Discussion: World Missions
- 3:15PM – Free time for booth displays and activities
- Announce raffle winners
- Announce kid’s games winners
- 4:00PM – Closing worship service (Auditorium)
- 5:00 PM – Event close
More information to come!