AT&T has designed an exclusive wireless program just for the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod. WELS’ organizations and members can get great discounts on AT&T products and services as well.
Below are the benefits and instructions for getting the AT&T wireless discount whether you are an AT&T customer or want to switch, commercial offers, and plans for traveling abroad.
Discounts also exist for residential or commercial internet and phone options including AT&T Uverse, Wireless Home Phone, and Fiber Optics. Please reach out to our account representative listed below for more information.
Contact and customer support information
AT&T wireless benefits
- 25% discount on eligible services (i.e. primary line, most features of $25 value or higher). NOT eligible: features under $25 value, family messaging, additional lines i.e. $9.99, and unlimited talk plans.
- Devices are much cheaper than retail environment. (Order devices through the AT&T WELS website link and get devices starting as low as FREE on smartphones and other data and messaging devices.)
- You may also sign up in person at an AT&T corporate-owned store. Bring proof of employment and your FAN#. To find the store nearest you, please visit: www.att.com/storelocator
New AT&T customer
- Enter 8 digit FAN# 03944554 under the “Select Employee Group.”
- Select “Create a new AT&T account or register for discounts.”
- Enter zip code and select “continue.”
Existing AT&T customer
- Enter the 8 digit FAN# 03944554
- Select “Create a new AT&T account or register for discounts”, enter zip code, select “continue”
- Select “Discount Registration” along top in blue lettering.
- Select “Online Validation”
- Enter your work or personal email address and cell phone number, select “continue”
- Enter last 4 digits of SSN and billing zip code from your account for verification, select “continue”
- Check the box “I am a qualified employee . . .” select “continue”
AT&T commercial and travel offers
Find out how AT&T can help your business be more mobile.
If you have a business account with AT&T you might be interested to know that AT&T offers McAfee Virus Protection for less than half the annual cost of a yearly license. This offer extends to business customers utilizing certain services on the AT&T network. Contact our WELS Account Rep, Nick Catarozoli, to see if you qualify.
Whether you’re trying to check email on the tube in London or scheduling a meeting while at a café in Paris, your domestic plan can help! Introducing International Day Pass℠ for Business, a new feature that lets you take your talk, text and data plans with you to over 100 countries for a low daily fee. Here are a few things to know about International Day Pass:
- Your domestic voice, messaging, and data plans can be used in eligible countries for just $10 a day per device, and you’ll only be charged for the days when you use your device.
- Enroll once and there’s no limit to the number of days you can use this great feature.
- There’s no additional roaming or long distance charge for calls within and between the eligible countries.*
What are you waiting for? Log in to Premier today to add this feature to your wireless number. For more information, visit Premier Business Center.
Note: AT&T has multiple international plans, so reach out to Nick Catarozoli (414-534-1937) and he will be happy to review all of them as they pertain to your travel plans.