Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s four software platforms — iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s more than 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
WELS is delighted that the Apple Mayfair business team has agreed to work with our WELS churches and schools throughout the country to provide products and services through the WELS account or with new accounts to best meet our member’s needs.
Apple Technology for Church Use
Customers can go online to the Apple business page to review information and then contact Apple at email@example.com or 414-290-9783. Please have the following information handy—
- Your full name and the full name of the church or school, phone number, and shipping address.
- The exact product of interest (Example: iPad Pro, 9.7”, Rose Gold, Cellular, 256GB)
- The time frame for the order.
- That you are a member of a WELS church, school, or organization and will be able to produce a tax exempt certificate for your tax exempt organization.
Apple Technology for School Use
Wishing to use Apple technology for school?
– If you are looking for devices that will be used as an education tool in the classroom, learn more at Apple Education.
– If you are looking to buy a personal device for yourself or a family member who happens to be a student, shop here to receive the individual education discount.
– If you are looking for a device for use in the school office, then Apple Business might be a better path.
Latest Apple Products
Why does the synod need a purchasing program like ShopWELS? Find answers to your questions in the ShopWELS FAQ section.