Ad Quest Promotions
Ad Quest Promotions is a full service promotional products company. (If you’re thinking T-shirts, pens and coffee mugs, you’ve got the idea, but there is so much more.)
Logos are the most visible form of your organization’s brand identity, that’s why they work to find the right products at the right price. (Assistance with logo design/creation is also available.)
Ad Quest Promotions has a team in place to assist in your outreach and in-reach efforts.
Why promotional products?
Why would a church, school or other Christian organization want to use promotional products?
- Get remembered! It’s easy to throw away a sheet of paper with your contact information. However, low cost items like pens and kitchen magnets put your message in front of your target audience much more effectively.
- Logoed items have long been used by businesses and schools to create team spirit and unity. Many churches also have found that to be a valuable tool for member-to-member evangelism—a trigger that may lead to an opportunity to talk about church and faith.
- Are you involved in civic events like parades? Promotional products are a great way to make your participation more memorable.
Why Ad Quest Promotions?
- Ad Quest Promotions is a WELS-member owned and operated company. The consultant that you work with is WELS. The majority of their clients are non-profits. Ad Quest Promotions looks forward to a partnership that will assist you in your ministry or business.
- Ad Quest Promotions has over 22 years of experience in the promotional products industry.
- As members of the Advertising Specialty Institute and Promotional Products Association International, they have access to over 750,000 promotional items from nearly 4000 suppliers. They can find the item you need.
- Ad Quest Promotions offers unique specials appropriate for schools, churches, and organizations—business and non-profit—who visit the ShopWELS site.
Why does the synod need a purchasing program like ShopWELS? Find answers to your questions in the ShopWELS FAQ section.